Indonesia Stock Exchange (IDX) is a Self Regulatory Organization facilitating the capital market development in Indonesia.
With our vision To be a Competitive Stock Exchange with World Class Credibility, we always pay special attention to our human capital. At present we are looking for qualified person as :
Fixed Income Trading Division Staff (PFI) Requirements :
- Male, 23 - 25 years old
- S1 in Statistic/Mathematics/Economics/Accounting from reputable university (GPA min 3,00)
- Min. 2 years experience
- Having good knowledge in Finance & Capital Market
- Having experience in data analysis and research is an advantageous.
- Having knowledge about Ms. Access & Crystal report is an advantageous.
- Skillful in Ms. Office
- Customer Oriented
- Excellence interpersonal skill
- High achievement motivation
- Good in team work
If you feel that you are the person we’re looking for, please send your comprehensive CV including photograph (4×6), copy of education certificate, and copy of transcript before 30 April 2008.
Mail to :
Indonesia Stock Exchange
IDX Building, Tower I, Lt. 6
Jend. Sudirman Kav. 52-53
*) Please put the position in the subject of your email/mail.